When: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2022, 9:00AM -10:00AM
Charlottetown: 40 Enman Crescent, CAPEI’S Construction Training Centre (blue building located at the Royalty Centre back parking lot - road access is on left side of the Royalty Centre)
Summerside: 162 Heather Moyse Drive, Summerside Port Corporation
PAID Classroom/Shop Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm November 7/2022- January 6, 2023
Paid Work Experience: January 9-March 31, 2023 (12 weeks +)
No registration required to attend
information session. If you have any questions, please call Janet @ 902-394-3361 or
Eligibility Requirements – Does this sound like you?
• AGE: 16-30.
• CANADIAN CITIZEN, Or PERMANENT RESIDENT, A PROTECTED PERSON, or UKRAINIAN under the CUAET STREAM• LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA; and,
• LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT PROVINCIAL /TERRITORAL LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS.
• UNEMPLOYED OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT OF 20 HOURS OR LESS PER WEEK
What else will you get? Lifelong skills & Certifications:
• SAFETY TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS & 240 APPRENTICSHIP HOURS.
• FREE WORKBOOTS & PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
• EXPLORE VARIOUS CONSTRUCTION TRADES AT CAPEI’S OWN TRAINING CENTRE, EXCLUSIVE INSIGHT INTO PEI’S BOOMING CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, VR TRAINING, EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS, WORKSITE TOURS & MORE!
This program is sponsored by the Construction Association of
PEI and funded in whole or in part by the Government of Canada.
Province of PEI and CPHO new construction and landscaping guide. More »
Message from CAPEI, General Manager Sam Sanderson More »