When: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2022, 9:00AM -10:00AM
Charlottetown: 40 Enman Crescent, CAPEI’S Construction Training Centre (blue building located at the Royalty Centre back parking lot - road access is on left side of the Royalty Centre)
Summerside: 162 Heather Moyse Drive, Summerside Port Corporation
PAID Classroom/Shop Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm November 7/2022- January 6, 2023
Paid Work Experience: January 9-March 31, 2023 (12 weeks +)
No registration required to attend
information session. If you have any questions, please call Janet @ 902-394-3361 or
Eligibility Requirements – Does this sound like you?
• AGE: 16-30.
• CANADIAN CITIZEN, Or PERMANENT RESIDENT, A PROTECTED PERSON, or UKRAINIAN under the CUAET STREAM• LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA; and,
• LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT PROVINCIAL /TERRITORAL LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS.
• UNEMPLOYED OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT OF 20 HOURS OR LESS PER WEEK
What else will you get? Lifelong skills & Certifications:
• SAFETY TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS & 240 APPRENTICSHIP HOURS.
• FREE WORKBOOTS & PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
• EXPLORE VARIOUS CONSTRUCTION TRADES AT CAPEI’S OWN TRAINING CENTRE, EXCLUSIVE INSIGHT INTO PEI’S BOOMING CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, VR TRAINING, EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS, WORKSITE TOURS & MORE!
This program is sponsored by the Construction Association of
PEI and funded in whole or in part by the Government of Canada.
Discover Carpentry Build your Career in Carpentry Here & Earn while you Learn! More »
Accepting Resumes More »
Skilled-Newcomer--Ukrainian-Program More »
Youth In Trades Explore the construction industry When: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2022, 9:00AM -10:0 More »