November 23, 2023
Youth In Trades Information Session
When: Thursday, November 23, 2023
Starts at 9:00 AM -10:00 AM
Where: 40 Enman Crescent, CAPEI’S Construction Training Centre (blue building located at the Royalty Centre back parking lot - road access is on the left side of the Royalty Centre)
PAID Classroom/Shop Schedule:
December 4, 2023-February 2, 2024
Hours are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
***Learn modern and innovative building solutions and gain experience by building TINY HOMES***
PAID Work Experience:
February 5- March 29, 2024 (8 weeks +)
**Work with a trades employer**
Scan the QR to register for the information session. Please call Janet @ 902-394-3361 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for enquires.
Eligibility Requirements- Does this sound like you?
• AGE: 16-30.
• CANADIAN CITIZEN, PERMANENT RESIDENT, OR A PROTECTED PERSON
• LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA; and,
• LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT PROVINCIAL /TERRITORIAL LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS.
• UNEMPLOYED OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT OF 20 HOURS OR LESS PER WEEK
• NOT RETURNING TO HIGH SCHOOL
What else will you get? Lifelong skills & Certifications:
• SAFETY TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS & 240 APPRENTICESHIP HOURS.
• FREE WORKBOOTS & PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
• EXPLORE VARIOUS CONSTRUCTION TRADES AT CAPEI’S OWN TRAINING CENTRE, EXCLUSIVE INSIGHT INTO PEI’S BOOMING CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, VR TRAINING, EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS, WORKSITE TOURS & MORE!