Youth In Trades
Eligibility Requirements Does this sound like you?
• AGE: 16-30.
• CANADIAN CITIZEN, PERMANENT RESIDENT, OR A PROTECTED PERSON
• LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA; and,
• LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT PROVINCIAL /TERRITORAL LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS.
• UNEMPLOYED OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT OF 20 HOURS OR LESS PER WEEK
What else will you get? Lifelong skills & Certifications:
• SAFETY TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS & 240 APPRENTICSHIP HOURS.
• FREE WORKBOOTS & PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
• EXPLORE VARIOUS CONSTRUCTION TRADES AT CAPEI’S OWN TRAINING CENTRE, EXCLUSIVE INSIGHT INTO PEI’S BOOMING CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, VR TRAINING, EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS, WORKSITE TOURS & MORE!
When: THURSDAY, APRIL 13, 2022, 9:00 AM -10:00 AM
Where: 40 Enman Crescent, CAPEI’S Construction Training Centre (blue building located at the Royalty Centre back parking lot - road access is on the left side of the Royalty Centre)
PAID Classroom/Shop Schedule: May 1 - June 23, 2023 8:00 am to 3:00 pm ***Learn modern and innovative building solutions and gain experience by building TINY HOMES***
PAID Work Experience: June 26- August 28, 2023 (8 weeks +)**Work with a trades employer**
No registration required to attend information session. If you have any questions, please call Janet @ 902-394-3361 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepting Resumes More »
Skilled-Newcomer--Ukrainian-Program More »
Youth In Trades Explore the construction industry When: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2022, 9:00AM -10:0 More »
Discover Carpentry Program coming this summer! Attend the information session on June 29th More »