Team Construction 2020
Newcomers & Youth in Trades Program
Are you looking for a career you can be proud of?
The Construction Association is sponsoring a program for Newcomers and Youth to explore a career in Construction Trades.
INFORMATION SESSIONS: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 9:00 am -10:00 am
· Charlottetown: Lions Bingo Hall-Main Floor - Connolly Street
· Summerside: 263 Heather Moyse Drive, Harbour Quay (HQ), Suite 261
· AGE 19-35
· UNEMPLOYED (working 20 hours or less per week)
· Newcomers should have a CLBPT of 5
· PAID CLASSROOM TIME: March 16-May 1, 2020 (7 weeks)
· PAID WORK EXPERIENCE: May 4-August 7 2020(14 weeks +)
· Certifications offered for safety training
· Receive 210 apprenticeship hours for completing classroom
· Please bring a resume to the information session
For more information or to Apply for our Newcomers and Youth in Trades Program, Please attend the information session nearest you.