Eligibility Requirements – Does this sound like you?
- Skilled newcomers with a professional background in
construction who are seeking to earn Canadian
credentials in their field of training.
- Newcomers with experience in construction trades
who are seeking to successfully transition into a career
in the island construction industry.
- Living in Canada for less than 10 years & a Canadian
citizen, a permanent resident, a protected person or
person with a valid work permit.
- A Canadian language benchmark placement test of 8
What else will you get? Lifelong skills & Certifications:
- 8 week unpaid classroom component: Dec.4-Feb.2 & 8
week + paid work experience: February 5-March 29, 2024
- Safety training certifications, 240 apprenticeship hours
& free worksite PPE. Employment Standards
Regulations, Human Rights, & Occupational Health and
- Project management presentations on blueprint
reading, tendering & the PMP designation process.
- Exclusive insight into PEI’s thriving construction
industry, orientation to various construction trades via
real world & virtual reality, employability skills, PEI’s
work culture, worksite tours & more!
LATEST UPDATE REGARDING THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY HERE ON PEI UPDATED MARCH 20/2020 â€“ 3:15 PM More »
COVID-19 Information Update March 18, 2020 More »