Information SessionWhen: Thursday, September 7, 2023
9:00 am -10:00 am
Where: Charlottetown - 40 Enman Crescent, CAPEI’S Construction Training Centre (blue building located at the Royalty Centre back parking lot - road access is on left side of the Royalty Centre)
Paid Classroom & Shop Time: September 25 -November 17,2023 (8 weeks -Approximately $395.00/per week take home
)Classroom/Shop Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (arrive for 7:45am every day)
PAID WORK EXPERIENCE: Starts on November 20th & -on going (wages paid by your employer and start your apprenticeship)
Scan the QR to register for the information session.
Please call Janet @ 902-394-3361 or email: email@example.com for enquires.This session will explain how the program works. After the session, please book an interview and bring a resume to the interview. 15 candidates will be selected for the program.
– Does this sound like you?
- Interested in exploring Carpentry as a career
- Legally entitled to work in Canada - Age 18 or older
- Unemployed or working 25 hours or less per week
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
-*For Newcomers a Canadian Language Benchmark of 6 or higherNote
- Day Care Subsidy And/ Or Travel Allowance Available For Eligible Clients
What else will you get? Carpentry Skills & Certifications:
- Practice Essential Carpentry Skills by building tiny homes: Safe use of hand and power tools. Measure twice- cut once, Foundation, Framing, Drywalling, Installing Windows and Doors, Cabinetry, Flooring, Siding, Roofing, and employer expectations.
- 240 Apprenticeship Hours for Classroom Completion For Red Seal Certification, +Learn The Career Pathway To “Earn And Learn”
- Free Work Boots, & Personal Protective Equipment.
- Earn Paid Safety Certifications In CPR/First Aid/WHMIS, Fall Protection, Workplace Elevated Platforms…
Accepting Resumes More »
Skilled-Newcomer--Ukrainian-Program More »
Youth In Trades Explore the construction industry When: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2022, 9:00AM -10:0 More »
Discover Carpentry Program coming this summer! Attend the information session on June 29th More »