Association is sponsoring a program for youth to explore a career in
Electrical, Carpentry, Plumbing, and Welding.
INFORMATION SESSIONS: Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 9:00 am-10:00 am·
· AGE 19-35
· UNEMPLOYED (working 20 hours or less per week)
· PAID CLASSROOM TIME: May 6-June 21, 2019 (7 weeks)
· PAID WORK EXPERIENCE: June 24-Sept. 27, 2019 (14 weeks +)
· Certifications offered for safety training
· Receive 210 apprenticeship hours for completing classroom.
For more information or to Apply for our Youth in Trades Program, please attend the information session nearest you. This program is sponsored by the Construction Association of PEI and Funded in whole or in part by Workforce and Advanced Learning -SkillsPEI
Are you looking for a career you can be proud of? More »
Our tradeshow booths always sell out fast. If interested please register soon! More »
Are you interested in exploring a career in Electrical, Carpentry, Plumbing, Welding or HVAC? More »